- Oceanic Offshore provides commercial air diving services for the mining oil and gas sectors, vessel operators,
environmental companies and various other marine contractors. We are an independent, privately owned company established in 1997 and located in the King Bay Supply Base Dampier, Western Australia.
Oceanic Offshore are recognised locally as one of Western Australia’s leading providers of commercial air diving services
for its major Clients, Woodside Energy, Rio Tinto and Chevron. With a professional reputation based upon practical experience and expertise, that we apply to achieve a service that is superior in both quality and safety.
Our Management System is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 for “The Provision of Commercial Diving Services”
since April 2000 and has a NOPSEMA and DMP approved Diving Safety Management System.
We offer our clients the following benefits:
- Locally Based Offices and Operations in Dampier.
- A fleet of adaptable dive support vessels, including a specialist 20 Metre Work Catamaran
- Experienced and highly competent Project Managers, Dive Superintendents, Dive Supervisors and Divers.
- Thorough knowledge of Project Areas in the Northwest.
- Commitment to safety.
- Extensive experience with Oil and Gas and Mining Clients
- Flexibility and rapid mobilisation time.